We specialize in the refurbishing of the Mercedes Benz (R-129) SL Class convertible top hydraulic
Before choosing a rebuilding service based on price and/or slick web designs, make sure you know what you're getting for your money. Ask the following questions:
* Are you replacing the piston rings and expansion rings?
(keeps your top action crisp)
* Are you replacing the port seals?
(keeps your hydraulic line connections from developing leaks)
* Are you replacing my leaky cup seals with OEM style cup seals?
(some Rebuilders have been know to replace these specialty seals with simple O-rings)
* Are you going to return my old seals and piston rings upon request?
(you may only be getting your leaky cup seals replaced and leaving the rest of the 10 to 22 year old seals and
piston rings in service if you don't verify their replacement)
* Am I receiving a five year warranty on my rebuilt cylinders?
(only a rebuilder that has replaced all non-metallic parts will have that level of confidence in their work)
Once you've researched the rest, choose the best!
There’s only one “BenzSeals”
Our Mission Statement
"To provide affordable hydraulic seal repair for the R-129 SL Class Mercedes Benz"